Wednesday, September 3, 2008






Labor day weekend: Saturday: we went to Fossil Creek with some friends from Jamsons work. It was beautiful, we jumped off cliffs and swam in beautiful, cold,clean blue water, most rivers are either dry or red from the rains. We had to drive down into the canyon with very deep drop offs on one side and cliffs on the other, very awesome, my pictures cannot do justice, I am going to take a photo class soon in the valley (Phoenix) to fully utilize my camera, Julie shall I count you in? It was sunny and hot, and I think we all got a little bit of sunburn on our shoulders from being in the water all day. I'm sure when you all come out it will be a must see! Sunday we had friends from the valley come up, and just like the fourth of July when the came, we had bad weather, cool and rainy, but we went to Pine, which is a small town about 15 mile north of Payson. Then came back and grilled chicken burgers, and Jam made Seafood risotto, also, Christian and Ana came over for dinner. On Monday: it was still cool, but Morgan went to a friends house-Sadie, and Jam, Ash, Cams and I went out to Doll Baby Ranch Rd, and looked for the mine ruins, but didn't have the time for a 6 mile hike, (I had to be at work at 5 and Jam had worked in the am)we did hike for about 2 hours and have some great pics. Cam is ready to get back to regular naps, therefore so am I.

1 comment:

The Segards said...

Hey Guys,
Mom and I just checked out your blog and we're diggin the pics! Mike said that he's jealous. We're envious of all the hiking spots and gorgeous water steams/rivers. Although, we're pretty spoiled in MI too! Love you guys and miss you!

Rae and Julie